Re: Three Cheers for the Admins!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 03:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Franklin W. Cain wrote:

I just wanted to give a great big public "THANK YOU!!!" to Steve and Chris, for
reviewing *SEVERAL* ***HUNDRED*** FILES in the past few days.  [1]

Yeah, well.  I was bored. ;)

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be bored again for awhile.  At least, not this week.
Our state Odyssey of the Mind tournament is this weekend.

Actually, a lot of those files are the letter bricks (which got renumbered) and
patterns.  And I'm trying to keep up with all fixes that end up in the admin chute.

After this week, I'll work on putting out 2004-02.

Steve