  LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates - A summary

Hi all.. The flow of nominations, seconds and acceptances (that is, posts in (URL) this> thread) has slowed down considerably, and the election is coming up sooner than you might think. So I thought it might be a good idea for the LDraw.org site to (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !!

  Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates - A summary

(...) Well, as it turns out, posting this article and announcing it here kicked off a flurry of corrections, acceptances, declines, and new nominations. (all which have been to the proper thread, don't post them HERE!) :-) ... which I sort of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates - A summary

Larry Pieniazek wrote: [ (URL) ] (...) It appears that you somehow mixed up Anders Isaksson and Kevin L. Clague. Jacob (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Steering Committee Candidates - A summary

(...) Please email me with the details of corrections, as I asked in the original post and in the post you're responding to, right above where you posted a correction. I'd prefer that people not clutter up the thread with corrections, thanks. (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)