  POV & Ldraw convertors?

After trying several conversion programs, I cannot find one that will convert POV to any format. All seem to take OBJ, 3DS, DXF, etc, and send them to POV formats rather than the reverse. Here's the idea. I would like to animate some Ldraw models in (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: POV & Ldraw convertors?

i too would like a pov to 3ds convertor. then i can convert some pieces from some pov-ray lego libraries to 3ds then via max2dat... there was a ldraw 2 dxf convertor and there is also a program called 3dwin that can read ldraw .dat files... (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: POV & Ldraw convertors?

(...) Any one know where to get these convertors??? Eric (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)