  Re: Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests

(...) (URL) the heading "View the current month's contest submissions" -Orion (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Winners of LDraw.org's February 2004 Model and Scene of the Month Contests

(...) Thanks! Got it. This begs the question: Am I slowly going blind/dense, or are the links not displayed prominently enough? It seems to me I'm having much more problems finding things with the new ldraw.org layout, than with the old one. The (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)