    Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee —René Hoffmeister
   (...) I, René Hoffmeister, second this nomination. PeBe rulez! (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org Steering Committee —Bernd Broich
   (...) Hi Willy, hi René, after a month I found out that I you nominated me as a candidate for the LSC. In the moment I have to decline this nomination. I'm not able to do the job of a committee member. But thank's for the faith in me. CU Bernd (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)