Re: [request] filter for PT queue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Franklin W. Cain wrote:

It would be **extremely** helpful if I could set a flag or
cookie (or whatever) to tell the Tracker, "please do
**not** list any file which currently has a review from
me."

Have you tried to ask Steve for a copy of the source code
for the Parts Tracker?  Then you might be able to make a
preliminary implementation yourself.

Play well,

Jacob

Actually, the PT source is freely downloadable from the PT Reference section.

-Orion