Subject:
LDraw Webring Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:53:13 GMT

As I said in a previous post, I have set up an LDraw Webring for use on
ldraw.org.  It will be a few days getting it set up, but most of the
content I am taking from the Lego Maniac's Webring and reformatting it.

I would like to offer a selection of LDraw Webring logos similar to what I
do with the Lego Maniac's Webring logos at
http://www.zacktron.com/ring/logos/  What I would like is if people would
like to send me renderings they have done in LDraw or LDLITE only (NO
Povray) for use on these logos.  Since LDraw allows for MOC's, I feel we
should focus on including MOC's on these logos.  Please submit them from a
wide range of themes, and submit those models which would be fairly easily
identifiable at a small size (120x60 model size).  The logos themselves
will be 250x75 pixels.

If you would like your creation featured as a LDWR logo, please send me
your LDraw/LDLITE renderings.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up.