Re: MOTM / SOTM Voting For December Is Now Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:33:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
We're please to announce that voting for the December 2003 Model of the Month
and Scene of the Month Contests is now open.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/229

-Orion

I'd love to vote, and after registering, receiving my password, and for all
appearances logging in correctly I get the following message when I select the
'vote for a model/scene' links : "Incorrect User ID or Password, or your account
has been disabled/expired."

Can someone tell me what's going wrong here?

Allister

You have to give the system some time for your newly registered account to be
filtered throughout all the site's modules.  Log out, wait 30 minutes, log in,
and try again.  You should now be able to vote.

-Orion