    Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Steve Bliss
   Going back a ways for this one... (...) I considered going a similar route when I constructed the PT: offer reviewers a list of checkpoints that they should consider when posting a review. I abandoned this thinking because the 'rules' for processing (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) My guess: If someone votes "will review" it's like it's on their to-do list because they think they're a good candidate. Submitting a modified part should not clear WILL NOT and WILL review votes. Only a hold/certify should clear them Give a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)