    Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I like this, sort of. While I thinks it's a good idea, the overall effect would be to lower throughput since not everyone has an expansive LEGO collection. Isn't that part of the reason why some started using virtual LEGO in the first place? (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) If we require (by informal convention at least) authors to have the part they author, I do think there's merit in requiring at least one (or two) reviewer(s) to have the part they author as well. So I think this is a good restriction although (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)