    Re: LDraw.org Config File (was: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com) —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) Since no software can handle the file right now, I suggest the format is changed into: 0 COLORDEF color name edgecolor r g b dr dg db material COLORDEF in stead of COLOR to avoid confusion with ldlite COLOR. For edgecolor you can also use (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw.org Config File (was: Edge line colors on img.lugnet.com) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Right off the bat, I'd like to say that I think using a different notation for (A)RGB would be a good thing. Whether it's #RRGGBB or something else, I don't care. Also, should we go to a tagged format? Tags could make it easier to support (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)