    Ldraw.org on [H]ard-OCP —Simon Denscombe
   I just saw this on (URL) so ldraw.org should prepare for an increase on bandwidth, most sites usually overload when they've been put on the newspage: Leggo my Lego: Never again will a small child have the ability to run into the room and bumrush (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.mediawatch)