Re: LSC: Call for Votes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 03:53:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:
   Re-printed from http://www.ldraw.org/news/2003-07-19-lsc.shtml

Votes must be received NO LATER THAN 23:29 GMT July 23 (7:59 EST).

Thank you for your interest in the LDraw community and in the new move towards the LSC.

Tim, I just voted, and clicked on the link that was emailed to me, but it said “Invalid ID”.

ROSCO

Thanks for reporting this. Has anyone else experienced the same issue? I’ll make sure Steve and Dan see this, I can’t fix the system.

-Tim