    Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Jennifer L. Boger
   Quoting "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com>: (...) I was only suggesting that the user provide their LUGNET membership number when voting, really. But I'm not nearly as concerned with Ballot stuffing as say, Dan is. :) J (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Tim Courtney
   (...) Maybe I'm missing something...but, wouldn't we only need to validate someone for an LDraw.org member account once? When they sign up, they provide a piece of info to verify their identity, and then they're allowed to create an account with a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)