    Status for the LDraw.org server —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   My server hosting LDraw.org will be off-line for a while more (maybe only until tomorrow), while a friend of mine upgrades the hardware (much needed extra disk) and software (to Debian stable). I will announce it here, when the machine is back (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

        Re: Status for the LDraw.org server —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Now Munin is finally back on-line (since Thursday) and with a correctly configured Apache (since this morning). Right now some people will end up at Peeron and some people on Munin, when they go to the web site <www.ldraw.org>. This will (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)