  Re: Problem with PT File Queue?

(...) Sorry, it's temporarily not available. I took ptqueue.cgi offline because it was implicated the recent problems with the ldraw.org server. Steve (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Problem with PT File Queue?

(...) Any good news on this yet? It's hard to tell what to review if you can't tell what needs it most. Thanks! (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Problem with PT File Queue?

(...) Yes and no. I couldn't see any problem with the page (unless there's some subtle linux thing involved with one process reading a file, and another process overwriting the file in the middle of the first process' read loop). For now, I've (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)