  Re: Bad links to homepage.mac.com

(...) That Apple OpenGL engineer comment indicates Apple will eventually fix it. 10.2.3? 10.3? If you can't wait, basically it sounded like the ldglite project has to be build with Project builder in such a way that it is a double clickable (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Bad links to homepage.mac.com

We seem to be getting off the original topic a bit, but since the thread is going this way, I will add my 2 cents worth. (...) My early versions of Ldraw Viewer used GLUT which I have now since dropped. However as an experiment I did attempt a (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)