Subject:
requesting new feature for tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 00:12:06 GMT

I'd like to see a new feature for the Parts Tracker,
one that is literally the exact opposite of "myreviews.cgi",
one that lists all files that the user has *NOT* yet reviewed
(i.e., currently does not have a review from user; I acknowledge
that re-posting the file eliminates existing reviews, and thus
would need to be reviewed again)...

I am a programmer, but I'm not familiar with CGI scripting,
so I am guessing that this new feature is feasible, and relatively
easy (just make a modified copy of "myreviews.cgi", with the
appropriate negative logic), but this is just a guess...

My reasoning for this new feature is, if I've already reviewed
a particular file, I don't need to see it on the "next" queue...

Thanks in advance...
Franklin