  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) If your new license for puts any restrictions whatsoever on the right to use or implement your extensions, you can just as well save your own time and leave it as it is. Play well, Jacob (who might decide to act like the BOFH he really is) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Yes, what's needed here is NO license, not a NEW license. Michael if you're using MLCAD to bring visitors to your site in order to drum up business for your software company, that's fine. Just ask politely and we'll provide the links for (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

Hello, I think we should wait what Michael is coming up with before making harsh comments. I followed this whole discussion from the start and i think it's always right to state your opinion - but please do this in a constructive way. Thank you. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Description of MLCad extensions available now

(...) Thanks for the moderating comment. Michael, here is a suggestion for what you can write about the rights to your specification: © Copyright 2002, Michael L. Since this document is made available free of charge, I can not make any promises (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)