Re: [LCAD] plz help me fix 3626bps4...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:15:38 GMT

As a result of off-line correspondence, I've uploaded the following:

3626bps4 - Minifig Head with SW Alien with Large Black Eyes Pattern
3626bps6 - Minifig Head with SW Grey Beard and Eyebrows Pattern

This will solve the mis-match problem *and* prevent a perfectly good pattern
number (3626bps4) from being wasted as a "~Moved to" file.

Franklin