    Re: BFC and Primitives —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I have a question. Given that the cylinder primitives (among others) are used in situations where they are either the inner surface or the outer, won't adding BFC information to them cause problems? --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: BFC and Primitives —Steve Bliss
   (...) This was an issue during the BFC Thread Wars. We figured there were basically two ways to resolve the issue: 1. Make two versions of each primitive, an "outer facing" and an "inner facing". Each BFC'ed part file would need to use the correct (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)