Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

[snip]

Tim,

Did you actually talk to the other guys of ldraw.org before trying to
use the name to bully Tobbe?
I mean, ldraw.org isn't your personal
site, is it? Is there a committee that makes these decisions, or do
you come up with these things on your own? I think the Technic MOTM is
a great thing, and I think it's wrong you're trying to pretend it's an
ldraw trademark... Especially that, at least in my case, when I see
MOTM I do _not_ think of ldraw at all!

I'm just curious at the process behind this bullying, and who was part
of this fiasco.

Dan,
Be careful not to confuse "corrective guidance" with bullying. ;)

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

Dan, who doesn't believe that the end justifies the means.

--
Dan Boger dan@peeron.com