Subject:
[Parts Tracker] Status, Updates, Etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:36:01 GMT

Here's some brief news about the Parts Tracker.

First, everything seems to be running smoothly.  At least, as smoothly as it
was before the website redesign.  There are some fixes needed at the top of
some pages, and I still need to figure out where to put the 'Quick Lookup'
searchbox, but other than that we're going great. :)

I took a bit of time, and enhanced the submit function.  Part authors can
now include a comment when they post a file.  And the system will remember
who submitted each file.

There are now 503 files on the PT! :0  If anyone has ideas about how to
better manage the data for presentation, I'm all ears. :)

Finally, if you are willing to be a part reviewer, please email me!  We can
always use more help.   If you don't want to be a reviewer, but have
comments about any unofficial files, feel free to send them my way.

Steve