  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) The term "liftarm" is the official Lego US Consumer Affairs name. It is derived from the official Danish part name. The term has been used widely in Lego advertising, particularly in the names of supplemental or parts packs, particularly in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) So, does anyone know what the Danish term is? Or the part names? (...) Nod, exactly. And, since we're working in English, with translations or totally different names, it's possibly worse. By 'worse', I mean that I expect that part names in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)