  LDraw.org Credits

Quick request - could everyone who has contributed to LDraw.org in one way or another please check the credits page: www.ldraw.org/credits/ And let me know if your name is not on there and should be. Please email me (tim@ldraw.org) with a note to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)