Re: September LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.announce, Terry Keller writes:
That time o' the month,

Vote now or forever hold your pieces....
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

LOL! I will *always* hold my pieces. (I just got my mom mad for packing to
much lego in the handbag...)

Voting done, though. I must say Cale's "autumn" scene was amazing. If only
lego did that...

-Shiri

Too much? Did you conserve space by interlocking pieces?

And yes, Cale's scene is great.  I would describe it as being bucolic.

-- Terry K --