Re: OMR?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:45:44 GMT

Eric,

I'm sure the progress is slow, but it is coming. Tim Courtney E-mailed me,
Ryan Dennett, and Todd Lehman about some developments... Basically, what's
happening right now is that David Jordan is working on writing some sort of
code for an automatic contributor/user interface to the OMR. He started it
in mid-June.

As for your models possibly duplicating someone else's efforts, I know as
much as you do. :)

Cheers,
--Ryan
(also waiting for the OMR...)