  LDraw and Brickfest: General summary and comments

Hi everyone!! I'm going to give a general summary of how LDraw happenings went at Brickfest. Right now I'm away from my computer (actually at Bram Lambrecht's in Cleveland) so I can't post pictures and write articles for the site just yet. And (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  Re: LDraw and Brickfest: General summary and comments

Hey all! I am curious about stories and photo's of the fest! Congrats to Steve for getting the The Memorial Award! Greetingz... Sjaacko (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickfest)