Re: LDRAW memorial image site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 05:15:31 GMT

Is it just me, or does this sound like terrorism?  "If my demands are not
met....."

Shame on those (relatively few) of you who insist on making our hobby and
community less fun.

Bryan Beckwith

"soc" <reallysick_of_crap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<disregard the From field>

Recently (2 days ago) I sent Tim updated memorial images with the correct
dates so he could completely fix the memorial image website.  However, for
some reason, it still remains to be updated.  Therefore, I can see no • reason
why I should keep the James link button off my site.  If the new images • are
not uploaded and the page fixed by the end of this week I'll put the link
button back up, perhaps permanently.

-Matthew