Re: Jessiman family to attend Brickfest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 10:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
I am pleased to announce that Don and Robyn Jessiman, the parents of late LDraw
creator James Jessiman, will be attending Brickfest 2001.  For more info, read:

http://www.ldraw.org/news/jessiman-2001-05-10

All LDraw users and contributors are invited to attend Brickfest 2001, where
there will be demonstrations and question/answer sessions on LDraw and related
3D LEGO rendering software and modeling programs.  Erik Olson, Bram Lambrecht,
and myself will be on hand for discussion.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org

This is wonderful news. I'm elated to hear that they will be honoring their
son's work and achievements, and us with their attendance.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****