    Problems with reaching www.ldraw.org —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   Several people have in the last year reported problems with getting access to www.ldraw.org. The reason for this problem appears to be that the default "time-to-live" (TTL) for TCP packets is too low. I have now recieved confirmation that this is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Problems with reaching www.ldraw.org —Steve Bliss
   Tim, I think it would be a Good Thing to make this a news item on the ldraw.org homepage. And then park it permanently on ldraw.org somewhere (like in an ldraw.org FAQ). It won't help people at the time they're having the problem, but they'll be (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.geek)