  Re: March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

I just want to say thanks to everyone who voted for me and also to Tim Courtney who made some suggestions, that helped make this scene so cool. Thanks Tim. :) The Star Wars scene was also a great rendering, and I figured that that would be the one (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G9Jpyx.GwH@lugnet.com... (...) '...and uhh, I'd like to thank the Academy...' :-) Congrats, Ryan! -Tim (who also really liked the Star Wars rendering) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)