Re: MOTM entrance question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:13:27 GMT

If the resulting votes yield a close call, will we be able to request *hand
recounts*?

Sorry, I has to say it! :)

Brian J. Sayatovic
mailto:trin@1.net (replace '1' with 'one')

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

Just a quick survey of opinion.

Given the fact that I oversee the voting, is there any objection to me
submitting an entry in the MOTM?

Am I trustworthy enough to handle it, or would it be preferable to have • some
oversight of the results?  Like a Secretary of State, or a Supreme Court. • Or
better yet, someone we can trust.  :-)

-- Terry K --