Subject:
Winner of the December 2000 ldraw MOTM is.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 19:36:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I was going to do this later, but won't have time, so mid-Saturday it is.

The winner for December 2000 is "the Gorgon" by William Fitzgerald.
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

Congratulations William for a very cool model.

Most all the entries did pretty well, but William had a clear lead.  Even
after I sifted out all the duplicate votes.  A *lot* of people voted 3-5 times.
One IP address had 11 entries.  Out of 132 votes logged, only 94 were unique
IP's.  :-(
To be fair, it was possible that a single machine was used by 11 people to
vote, but unfortunately I can't assume that.  So all duplicates were deleted.

<sigh>

Let's all play fair in the next round, OK?

-- Terry K --