Subject:
The original James Jessiman website now on ldraw.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 03:44:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Thanks to permission from Don and Robyn Jessiman, ldraw.org is now the host
for James Jessiman' Home Page.  Besides the historic significance of this
spartan site, the big features are several of James' creations, modeled in
LDraw, and James' Unofficial LEGO(R) Parts Listing.

You can view the site at

<http://www.ldraw.org/jessiman/>

Hopefully, we will have this page linked into the rest of the ldraw.org
shortly.

I also have to thank Geoff Fellows, James' friend and colleague.  He kindly
provided a complete archive of the original site.

And I would have been completely stuck without Jacob's help and
intercession. :)

Steve