 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *1311 (-5)
  Re: Parts Update?

(...) Which raises the question (for me anyway) -- where can I get these parts before they're voted upon? You know, strictly for preview purposes only...honest. ;-) Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Parts Update?

(...) M'sieur Tim, I thank you for concerning yourself about the well-being of the parts authors. I, however, am one that actually tries to design new elements *during* his work hours (because I'm usually too spread out otherwise). As for the person (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Parts Update?

"Orion" <pobursky@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GC9L4n.Dz1@lugnet.com... (...) That's ok. Maybe for you "what gives" is a part of everyday language, but when I hear it the phrase is usually associated with complaining, so that's how I took it. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Parts Update?

No insult or complaint was implied by my message. 'What gives?' is just my way of being curious. I've been gone for the the last few month due to the fact I'm in the U.S. Navy and was just wondering why. If you find "what gives" disheartening I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Parts Update?

(...) This has come up enough times, after a long enough time, that perhaps some mention of this should go onto the ldraw.org front page (just after the "Contribute" blurb), or on the parts update page, or both. Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact