 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 99
  Re: Online Mac instructions.

(...) What do you mean online documentation for ldraw.org? What type of documentation? (...) You might want to conatct Tim C at www.ldraw.org as he might be able to provide you with documents, images, presentation, that ldraw.org has provided to the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Online Mac instructions.

I believe Matthew Gerber and some others may have already started created online "Getting Started" instructions for the Macintosh LDraw tools. I wanted to know this before I started on my own. Maybe I could pick up where someone else left off? James (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)