 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 833
  LDView 3.2 Beta 1 now available for Mac

For those of you who don't read lugnet.cad or lugnet.announce, I'm posting this message to let you know that the Mac version of LDView 3.2 Beta 1 is now available. Please see (URL) here>. Note that when I first posted the above announcement, I had (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)