 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 744
  L3P Launcher version .8

I've updated my L3P Launcher application to version .8. (URL) update includes some additions by Allen Smith, namely a batch processing mode. It is also updated to use POV-Ray Mac 3.6 (although the AppleScripts that send the files to POV-Ray aren't (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher version .8

(...) Thanks. I have uploaded a Universal Binary too. (URL) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher version .8

(...) The download link at this page is dead. Does anyone know a new location for the L3P launcher or have a copy to share? Thanks in advance! (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher version .8

(...) I do have a copy of the L3P launcher I could zip and mail to you if it remains unavailable. Hopefully James sees this and fixes the link, though. The Mac OS X version of the L3P command line program is still available at (URL) too, for what (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher version .8

(...) I would love a copy. Thanks! (17 years ago, 2-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)