 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 72
Re: Status of ldglite 0.9.5 source on Mac ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Ray Sanders writes:
I have been attempting to compile the 0.9.5 source with CW-5 and have a >variety of problems. Has anyone successfully compiled this for MacOS
(8.x or 9.x) ?

I have a pretty good idea where those problems might be.  If you want,
I could try and help you over the trouble spots one at a time like I
did with James on OS X.

Don