 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 702
  Re: How do I get these new applications working?

(...) I don't have a Mac, but if your file system is case sensitive (like most Unix file systems are), then that might be the cause of the problem. LDraw files assume a case-insensitive file system, or an application that's smart enough to deal with (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: How do I get these new applications working?

(...) Yes, exactly. The LDraw file is case-insensitive so the onus is on the programmer to provide for this on case sensitive OS's -Orion (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: How do I get these new applications working?

(...) Mac OS X is case-insensitive. It is possible to get a case-sensitive file system, but the user would have to know what they are doing and many things would break. I remember some old LDraw apps being written case senstive so that if it was one (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)