 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 649
    MBC 3 Trial and Plugins Developer Kit Trial —Andrew Allan
   Gudday Mac and MBC users, I've been quiet for a few months now, during this time, MBC 3 has been one of the projects. Version 3 is an all new version with new ideas and functionality (eventually). New current features include: - Cut, Copy and Paste (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: MBC 3 Trial and Plugins Developer Kit Trial —Christopher Masi
   (...) Andrew, I finally got a chance to poke the 3.0b1 trail. Up until now, all my LEGO time was spent finishing my Super Chief to bring to BrickFest :) Here are my observations: Opening a file by ctrl clicking in the Finder and selecting MBC Trial (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)