 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 625
Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.3b2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Andrew Allan wrote:
Just a quick note, I've placed MBC 2.3b2 on my .mac site

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/mbc.com

This is only a minor fix update,

* Improvements to the render engine
* Bug fix for the display of .mpd files
* The Imperial Star Destroyer will render about 2 seconds quicker on my system

Andrew...

Thanks for getting this out for us, Andrew! Even though the URL above doesn't
work I was able to grab it and am now happily using it! (It should read mbc.html
at the end I believe...)

Greetz,
  Anton