 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 589
  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Actually Environment variables work pretty well on OS X because they've set up a standard place to put them, and it's one of those plist files. See here for details. (URL) would be nice though to have a standard fallback location for the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Oh. I didn't know it was as easy as: ~/MacOSX/environment.plist I guess that is one route. In Cocoa, which is what Andrew and I are both developing in now, it is really easy to grab prefs that have a unique name for the application. It isn't (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev)