 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 517
  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) Does this mean that my little invention, the LDRAWDIR environment string, is spread to Macs, too? Sorry for the intrusion, but this is a true ego trip, my little "child" is found in so many system settings of computers all over the world. I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) LOL, I guess so. James (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)