 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 514
    L3P Launcher .7 —James Reynolds
   I am releasing the next version of L3P Launcher. This version has a fully functioning GUI. Except for presets do not work. So if you want to make more than one custom light, you have to add them in the User Flags field. I also added a feature that (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)