 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 359
  Re: QTVR of a model

(...) NO WAY! I haven't gotten the following to work quite right, but here it is. It will generate about 180 of the 360 images it is suppose to. Then it quites rendering. I have no idea why. For some crazy reason, I am telling "POV-Ray Mac 3.5" to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: QTVR of a model

For those with a high speed internet connection: (URL) (2.4 M). This is the same model, but it is colored (so it is easier to see). It has about twice as many angles, but it still has the same view bounds. James (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)