 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 304
  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) I think ldglite has this same problem. Remember when we had the discussion about using the linux parts vs. the parts that Erik has for download? I could not get Erik's parts to work with l3p either. (...) You can mix Cocoa and Carbon, can't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) These might not be the cleanest solution. I want the same binary to launch on OS 8.6 or 9. But I think you can still try to bring in a Cocoa framework at runtime to a CFM process though. CFM is required on OS 9. Mixing Cocoa and Carbon is (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) I found the sample code that loads the System.framework from a CFM carbon app and runs a unix process with popen... (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)