 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 244
    keep it up —Christopher Masi
   I have no idea what you two are talking about, but I am glad to see you talking. Keep up the good work! Do you want people to download the BrickDraw "bleeda" to look for bugs, or is it too soon for that kind of thing? Chris (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: keep it up —Erik Olson
   (...) Look for bugs, and bugs ye shall find. Get version 0.3 here: (URL) will be updating this number, as the ISP permits, perhaps daily. A version is there now. (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: keep it up —Christopher Masi
   (...) Yeah, but do you want to hear about them? Chris :) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)