 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 161
  Re: Some bugs with LDGLite

(...) I'm pretty sure that's a bug with the OS X version of GLUT. I bet it gives 2 events for each key or button press. Probably a key up and a key down event. I'll have to filter out the extra ones. (...) Hmmm, a quick calculation says 1024x768 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Some bugs with LDGLite

(...) Did you get my last post about how all of the keys that do anything also casue LDGLite to step the model? From now on, should I say LDGLEdit for edit mode? Should I say LDGLDraw (a bit redundant) or LDGLIte for the viewing mode? (...) For (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)